We are so excited to announce our new service starting on January 19 at 9:15! This comes out of our visioning exercise earlier this year, and so we are launching an informal, relaxed communion service that will be accessible for newcomers and all ages.
The new service will:
- be shorter in length—running 45 minutes
- offer great new music led by members of the parish on piano, guitar and vocals
- include a full homily, communion and Children’s Ministry
We know this service will be joyful and life-giving and will allow us to be an invitational community of disciples, offering the transformational love of Jesus to those we encounter! This does mean a shift for our Sunday morning at CCDP, so please note that as of January 19, our services times will be:
- 8 am: Said Eucharist (Book of Common Prayer)
- 9:15 am: Relaxed and Informal Communion Service
- 10:30 am: Sung Choral Eucharist
We pray that you will try all of our services—we are so blessed to be a “both and” congregation—including the beauty of traditional worship and embarking on a new and pioneering service too. Come and see this new thing that God is doing!